Friday, December 13, 2013

Stuck Inside

For the past 4 weeks the Northern Alberta weather has been crazy. It has snowed soooooo much. Along with sick kids, this has caused us to stay inside A LOT!!

Cooper is really into stickers right now. He will literally peal stickers off his sticker book, and carefully place them on paper for hours. The one condition of him doing this is that I must be near by. Since he has been so sick, and I have been wanting to keep him distracted, I figured I would do a little project myself while he did his sticker pictures.

On pinterest I saw a tutorial for doing a Christmas ball wreath. It said it only took 20 minutes and was super easy, so I thought I would give it a try.

Well Pinterest totally lied. 20 minutes??? Yeah right!

Here is my wreath. I am glad it is done now and I can enjoy it instead of burning my fingers on hot glue!





No comments:

Post a Comment