Thursday, September 18, 2014

School Boy

Oi! I have to start somewhere, so I will start and hopefully some of my ramblings will make sense.
So many big moments have been happening around here.




2 weeks ago our biggest boy started kindergarden. I can't believe it. Hudson was so super excited. He has been counting down the days for so long. I think we were all a bit nervous. Hudson was up early, and got all dressed, packed his snack and had his back pack on before 8 am. He was adorable. He kept asking me how long until we could go.
Shane came home for lunch and we walked him over. He looked so adorable with his backpack on. We met his teacher Mrs. Nikolaou and she seemed so sweet and great. Cooper sure missed his brother. Hudson was pretty excited when we picked him up. Hudson's teacher was able to recognize his high activity level right away, which was hard, but good. I love my boy so much and am so thankful he has a good teacher. I hope she will love him and help him( and me):)







We are sure proud of our big boy. We will miss having him all to ourselves, but are so excited for all of the experiences he is going to have. We LOVE you big guy!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment