Sunday, February 17, 2013

Our Valentine's Day

It needs to be said that Holidays are so much more fun when you have kids(at least for me). I remember thinking that Valentine's Day was dumb before Hudson came, but now, teaching him and celebrating with him makes it really great.

This year we had a special day. I bought Huds a Sponge Bob Valentines treat, which he loved, and three little buddies popped by and brought Hudson little presents.

I sewed the boys some little ties(and got carried away), leaving us with a pizza dinner-which is truly more my style.

Auntie Jodie sent the boys a special package with some crafts and Hudson loved playing with his new pipe cleaners and beads.

I loved popping onto facebook and seeing all of the special ways that my friends celebrated this fun holiday. Every kind of heart shaped food, crafts, flowers, love letters...it was all so inspiring. I feel so blessed to have such a beautiful, loving family.


No comments:

Post a Comment