Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Birthday Quiz








 I have been meaning to include Hudson's five year old birthday quiz for a while, but literally things have been insane around here!!!

Q: What are your favorite things?
A:Spiderbear, My nook(tablet)

Q:What is your favorite color?
A:Black and Red

Q:What is your favorite TV show?
A:Johnny Test, Phineas and Ferb

Q:Who is your Best Friend?
A: Valentina, Parker and Landon and Cooper

Q:What do you like to do?
A:Play battleship, ride my bike, paint, play with my umbrella, go for walks

Q:What is your favorite thing to eat?
A:Candy

Q:What is something that you are good at?
A:Riding my bike, playing soccer,being a brother

Q:What do you want to be when you grow up?
A:An inventor(he is watching cloudy with a chance of meatballs as I quiz him), Spiderman

Q:What is your favorite song?
A:Owl City, Ellie Goulding (thanks Shane)

These are somewhat forced answers, but our Hudson is just such a fun/great kid. He has really improved with his listening and patience with his little brother. He is so excited for his next brother to arrive. He often comes and kisses my belly an tells the baby he loves him. Huds has a wonderful memory and unbelievable comprehension with words. I love this special 5 year old boy of mine!!!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment