Sunday, February 26, 2012

Playroom Book Storage


I am still working on our playroom/storage and organizing. I am realizing, it is a huge job and a lifestyle change. I am loving the results and I love seeing the progress!

I have seen a lot of cute ideas for book storage online, and I knew that I wanted something that hung on the wall due to lack of space in our bonus room.
These cute shelves are made from Ikea Spice Racks(but when I went there they were sold out)
There were also these super cute fabric sling shelves-I still might make some for Hudson's room
 
These adorable shelves are made from Rain Gutters-but Shane wasn't sure that they would hold up well with our little Monkey!
 I thought about building some shelves from Ana White's Website but I was too lazy. Here are a couple samples of some "easy projects for beginners"


These Shelves I saw on Pinterest were my Favorite, But there was no proper source(I hate that) and something similar has been pretty tricky to find.
When I went to  Grande Prairie I finally found something that I thought would work well with the space and that would keep the masculine feel in the room. Thank you Winners, for the find.
 These wall shelves hold a tone of books and are within reach of Hudson at all times, they also match these cute locker baskets I found at good old Superstore for toy storage.(I spray painted them black)

One more project down, too many to count to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment