Friday, March 8, 2013

My Humble Etsy Shop

Okay, so either I am crazy or ...Okay I am crazy. Since leaving work, I have felt like I need to do something to occupy my mind while we figure out what our new plan is for our family.


On Valentines Day, I made Cooper and Hudson some ties from a Pinterest Tutorial, and I loved how they turned out. The tutorial is VERY easy.I am a bit of a fabric hoarder, so I have piles of fabric, and seeing how cute all of the ties looked I naturally got a bit out of control and made more ties than my boys will ever need.

I have been having a lot of fun making them, and have even been experimenting on some  adorable bow ties.

I decided it would be fun to open a little etsy shop. So here it is. I named it The Littlest Gentleman, after one of my friends clever blogs. She has a dapper little dude David, and I thought the name of her blog would be a cute shop name.

I have been taking a Photoshop class(which I am in LOVE with) and so my little shop has given me some projects to work on, like the etsy banner and some tags, and stickers ect.

So here is a link to the littlest gentleman tie and bow tie shop!  or there is a link in my sidebar->


I even have had one sale!! I shipped off a couple ties to Florida, for some family pictures:)

So that is what has been keeping me and my sewing machine busy, and keeping my house messy:)



1 comment: