Sunday, October 21, 2012

Family Pictures 2012


I feel like my life has been spinning a bit out of control. So many things have been happening and I am doing my best at documenting them. While I am back at work, Hudson and Cooper are at a friends house. Things have been going really well and they love "playing"  at Fernanda's. Hudson is in love with his new friends, Valentina, Joaquin, and Lorenzo! The mornings he goes to Fernanda's he can barley control himself, he is just so excited.

 One thing that I wanted to quickly post about is our new family pictures. We had a friend, Leah do them, and we are so happy with them. We had to go out a couple times, and shockingly Cooper did not want to cooperate the first night. We found an old abandoned farm house one night last month and had a great time.

Here are some of my fav's!















I love them all. I think it is because I love these guys so much! I hope I can get on the ball enough to get pictures done every year! I guess we'll have to see!

1 comment: