Saturday, March 24, 2012

5 Months already!


Sweet baby Cooper is already 5 months old. I have a post for him at 4 months still as a draft, but I never got around to adding photos so it remains a draft for now.

Cooper is gorgeous and wonderful and I honestly cant gush enough about him. I am a true Mama!He has saved me so many times with his incredible temperament. I seriously just love this kid so much!!



Right now CooperBear is changing so much. He is moving a lot and in the last couple days he has recently started playing with toys. He loves his jumperoo and will sit and jump for hours. He will even just jump himself to sleep! If we put Cooper on his back, he flips immediately and is on his belly really quickly. In fact he has started rolling so much he will do multiple rolls right off the area rug or sometimes he will get himself stuck under the ottoman or under other chairs. Just the past week, Cooper has even started inch worming and sticking his butt in the air to get momentum. I am thinking it wont be too much longer before out little squirt is crawling.




Cooper continues to be a huge smiler. I love it. He is so happy all of the time and has the cutest open mouth smile. We have even managed to get some giggles out of him. He loves peekaboo and pat a cake. He is really just so easy to please. Hudson is pretty awesome with his little brother. Hudson is caring for his brother and Copper rewards Hudson with many huge smiles!



Our poor boy has been struggling with his two bottom teeth.  Cooper is constantly chewing on things, drooling and putting his hands in his mouth. Part of me just wants those teeth to come in already, but I do love his gummy little smile so I will definitely miss it when his teeth come in!



One thing that has been a little trying is Coopers nights. Our little angel has consistently been getting up every hour and a half for the past two or three weeks. I have pretty much been a zombie. I am hoping it has to do with his teeth.

I truly cant get enough of this special little boy. I love him so much and I am so thankful he is in my life. I wish that I could just snuggle him and stare at him all day long.

Love you Buddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment