Friday, March 2, 2012

What things make you happy?

On a daily basis Hudson asks me "You happy Mom?" My little guy is always concerned with whether I am happy or not. I love it. I think I love it because it shows me that my little guy loves me. I have many things in my life that make me happy. One main purpose of me blogging is so my little boys and possible posterity will know and maybe understand me. I thought I would share what makes me happy right now in my life....in no particular order
  • Hearing Hudson laugh
  • Cooper smiles and snuggles
  • When Shane carries the heavy car seat for me
  • Home Sense
  • Long showers
  • Diet Pepsi
  • Heated Seats in our car during the Winter
  • Organizing
  • iPhones
  • Quiet
  • Vacuuming
  • Reading the Weekly flyers
  • Hot tubs
  • Learning something new
  • Finishing a project
  • Getting dinner made(Not too sure why, but I always feel like this is a huge accomplishment)
  • Perusing Pinterest
  • Getting my boys all dressed up for Church
  • planning
  • Talking with Shane(specifically hearing about his day)
  • A bowl of Mini Wheats
  • Losing a pound
  • Person of Interest(TV Show)
  • Watching and Listening to Hudson and Shane play together
  • Weekends
  • Hearing Hudson say I Love You
  • Sleeping in (the nicest gift Shane can give me)
  • Watching Hudson try to make Cooper smile, or try to comfort him
  • Achieving a goal
  • Grocery Shopping when the store isn't busy
  • Crushed ice water
  • Watching a good tennis match with Shane
  • Having my car cleaned
  • Bath time with the boys
  • Taking Hudson to get Pizza at Costco
  • Mild winter weather
  • Getting a good Kijiji deal
  • A good nap
These are just a few off the top of my head. I am a blessed woman, even on the challenging days!


No comments:

Post a Comment