Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A cool way to study the scriptures



Last night when I went to tuck Hudson into bed I caught him chewing on a picture of President Thomas S. Monson. It was from a picture book that I put together for him. Nice. I made the little book in an attempt to teach my boy things that are important to me and to establish a scripture study routine as a family.I also recently bought these old school scripture books, but even find them a bit deep for my almost 3 year old.
Today when I was on lds.org I found these great videos. They are short and sweet and animated, and Hudson loved them.(for example Hudson was pretty excited to tell me that Nephi built a pirate ship:) Like most other kids of his generation Hudson is already tech savvy, so I am really glad I found these videos. It is my hope that he will stay interested in them and that they will help him learn the valuable lessons that can be found within these stories.
If you have struggled to teach your little ones the scriptures, check them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment