Monday, January 2, 2012

Cooper's Baby Blessing

Just trying to get caught up here!
While my parents were down visiting and Shane's parents were up visiting, we figured it would be easiest to have Cooper's baby blessing.
We organized it quickly and our kind and gracious Bishop allowed us to bless Cooper in our home(although generally it is done in sacrament meeting). Unfortunately my sisters were not able to make the trip on such short notice, but they were nice enough to not be mad at me for planning it without them:).
We were able to have all of Shane's family come and it was a really fun evening.
Cooper was blessed on Boxing Day and he was given a beautiful blessing by his Daddy. His Uncles, Grandpa's and Bishop Sheriff Moawad were in the circle too. I am thankful for the priesthood and the power it is in my life. I am so thankful for this sweet calm baby in my life and already for the special relationship I get to have with him as his mother!This was definitly a highlight of this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment