Monday, January 2, 2012

Letters to Santa



Okay, Okay...I know Christmas is over, but I wanted to write one last post about Christmas. In Canada
here, Canada Post has a really neat program. Anyone can write a letter to Santa Claus at the North Pole, and He will personally send each child a letter back. Last year Hudson was too young, but a few weeks ago for Family Home Evening we decided to have Hudson write Santa a letter. It was really cute, he drew a couple of pictures, and we made a little trek out to the mailbox. Hudson received his reply, and I thought it was the cutest thing ever...it made me just love the volunteer wrote the reply to my little boy! So if anyone out there lives in Canada, be sure to take advantage of this really neat program! Here's the link to the program: Canada Post
This will definitely be a tradition I want to continue!!!
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment