Friday, January 6, 2012

Project Life 2012


I  have been feeling bad lately because I have been a terrible record keeper for our little family. I am sooo in love with being a Mommy and I am quickly forgetting all of the changes and phases my boys are going through. A couple of years ago one of my friends started doing Project Life by Becky Higgins. I had never heard of it before, but essentially what it is, is, you take a photo everyday for a year, then you can buy these cute kits to store your picture in and you have an album of your family(or whatever you want) for a year. I have to admit, I thought about doing it last year, but I was worried about not keeping up with it.This year I am home, and now we have a new baby at home with us, so I thought that I'd give it a try. From the research I have done on project 365, the idea behind it is to simplify memory keeping. I find elaborate scrap booking pages very overwhelming, so I think this is a great idea. I am pretty excited about it(more excited for the final product) as everyone who has done one of these albums just loves them to bits!Even Shane now asks me, did you get a photo for today?...cute. I have realized too, that if I miss a day here or there, or add 2 pictures from the same day-no biggie, the options for this project are limitless! Thank you Becky Higgins for creating this cool kit and concept, and thanks Talia for inspiring me to do Project Life.  Here is a link to our family's start at Project 365 http://heathfamily2012.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment